Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Flux Suckerz (TM)...

This is my latest adventure into Solder Smoke Suckers, Flux Suckerz (TM)...  I've got a fleet of Flux Suckerz (TM)... in manufacturing, while developing the technology.  I get feedback from people who solder all day long, every day.  They are testing them well too, and I get good feedback.  I've got one operator that even managed to break one by accidentally jabbing something into it.  Here are the latest Flux Suckerz (TM)...
I had some complaints about lack of power, which I had sacrificed for low noise.  OK, this time I bent it the other direction, Mo Power.  Three times more powerful.  They still have the switched potentiometer, so you can dial them down.  The totally minimized design on the right is the current one.  The one with the black box was an earlier revision.  Here is a look at the evolution of Flux Suckerz (TM)...

No comments:

Post a Comment